The early morning and evening activities of most women involve a skincare regimen of applying creams, moisturizers, tonics, lotions, and the like. Why do women engage themselves in this? They perform it mainly to fight the signs of aging, and to keep a young looks and beautiful skin! It is without much argument, however, that many women haven't taken time to put into consideration the chemical composition of the products that they are applying on their body.
A considerable number of women probably do not put it to thought that what they are rubbing on their skin may actually be supporting what they are trying to avoid to start with. Truly speaking, an average woman applies about twelve different products on her skin daily, many of which contain devastating chemical preservatives. From research findings, Dr. Myron Wentz, founder and chairperson of USANA Health Sciences, point this to out about beauty in the company magazine's June/July 2005 publication: "Some say that beauty is only skin deep. Nonsense! I believe that true beauty is a reflection of true health, and true health begins deep inside each and every cell in the body. But true health and true beauty have an outer component, which is why we require protection from environmental insults such as solar radiation, pollutants in our environment and the drying effects of air. . . The fact is you simply cannot contain a healthy body if your skin isn't healthy. And your skin can't be healthy if you are subjecting it to toxic substances that are ultimately absorbed into your body."
Now, what can women do? How can ladies fight pollutants in the environment, the effect of solar radiation, and the drying effects of air? How can they determine they are using the optimal products on their body so they can be healthy inside and out? Stated below are 7 hot tips to assist you in this process:
- Find out what chemical content is in the skincare products you want to use. Make use of natural products.
- Watch out for products that contain Dermal Surface Renewal Technology, DSR. DSR clears all existing signs of aging such as laugh lines, dullness and crow’s feet.
- Buy and use products that contains regenisomes. Regenisomes enter the skin to quicken cell renewal after exposure to sunlight. They also make use of the light of photosomes to undo sun damage, and have ultrasomes to renew your skin while you are sleeping.
- Look for products that contain Proteo-C and Proflavonol-T. These two vitamins keep the skin from premature aging caused by sunlight, pollution, and other environmental factors. Also, they provide improved nutrition to the skin to keep it looking smooth and firm.
- Try as much as you can to use products that are free of paraben. Parabens, known to be widely used widely used in creating personal care products such as hair styling products, facial masks, shampoos, conditioners, creams and skin lotions, make-ups, and deodorants, are artificial chemical preservatives. They constitute the ingredients in shampoos, baby lotions, and other self-care products for infants and children. Added to this, parabens are used in many pharmaceutical products and canned foods. Scientific researchers are beginning to discover parabens in benign and malignant human breast tumors. While some researches have questioned their toxicity in most products and challenged their long term effect on humans and animals, making use of paraben free products can remove the risk of exposure to this very harmful chemical ingredient.
- Always drink much water! Water hydrates the skin and hair as well as eliminate toxins out of the body system.
- Finally, minimize stress or learn how to manage it effectively. Stress can destroy you both emotionally, physically and otherwise. Discover that stress reliever activity that works best for you and use it frequently!
Just follow the above 7 tips to true beauty and healthy lifestyle.