Dangote Cement Plc. is the biggest quoted company in West Africa and among Forbes Global 2000 Companies. The Company currently has several cement production plants in Nigeria in addition to presence in 17 other African countries.
To consolidate its current strategic expansion drive and as part of its growing vision. Dangote Cement Plc. is seeking to recruit about 2000 candidates for the vacant position below in its Transport Division:
Job Position: Transport Maintenance Senior Manager
Job Location: Nigeria
In the role of Transport Maintenance Senior Manager you will be responsible for the management of all maintenance activities required to meet safety, service reliability and budget and schedule goals including the management of corrective and preventive maintenance for all trucks, track work, guide way, structures, station doors, traction power supply and distribution system, communication system and automatic truck control system.
- Lead and supervise over maintenance department, the personnel and activities arid ensure employees adhere to all safety rules arid company operating polices, and code of ethics;
- Make timely and responsible decisions regarding operational and personnel matters, including allocation of resources, customer service issues, performance appraisals, employee development, and corrective actions.
- Utilize maintenance data and information technology applications to plan and assess the condition of the vehicle and wayside components and utilize that information to strategically plan maintenance activities.
- Train, coach, and mentor all direct reports, using the Performance Management Process (PMPs) providing appropriate feedback, counsel and personal development plans as needed.
The eligible candidate should have:
- Strong leadership’s skills a Problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills in English both written and spoken.
- Demonstrate ability and technical aptitude.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Educational Qualification & Experience:
The ideal candidate should posses as minimum requirement:
- Degree in Business Administration or in a technical field (preferably in a related field)
- At least 20 years of experience in a similar role;
- At least 10 years of Operations and Maintenance (O&M) experience working in an industrial environment;
Job Application Deadline:
6th June, 2016.
Where to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and application to:email@example.com Specify the position you are applying for as subject of the mail e.g job title: Transport Maintenance Senior Manager
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.