Dangote Cement Plc. is the biggest quoted company in West Africa and among Forbes Global 2000 Companies. The Company currently has several cement production plants in Nigeria in addition to presence in 17 other African countries.
To consolidate its current strategic expansion drive and as part of its growing vision. Dangote Cement Plc. is seeking to recruit about 2000 candidates for the vacant position below in its Transport Division:
Job Position: Transport Operations Manager
Job Location: Nigeria
- The position is responsible for the scheduled and unscheduled maintenance of school buses and other support vehicles to ensure the safe and economical usage of vehicles.
- Oversee the repair and maintenance operation for all DCP Trucks.
- Coordinate vehicle concerns and issues with DCP trucks.
- Maintain equipment records in accordance with federal, state and local laws, policy or Regulation and state inspection,
- Review/process purchase requisitions for parts and supplies,
- Review financial/budget reports and prepare yearly operating budget.
- Identify/coordinate training needs for fleet analyst.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the principles and practices of truck automotive repair facility management.
The eligible candidate should have:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with people at various levels from shop floor to senior management
- Computer literacy with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel
Educational Qualification & Experience:
The ideal candidate should possess as minimum requirement:
- Degree in business administration or in a technical field, Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred;
- Minimum 15 years of experience in a similar role;
- At least 5 years specific experience in transport.
Job Application Deadline:
6th June, 2016.
Where to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and application to:email@example.com Specify the position you are applying for as subject of the mail e.g job title: Transport Operations Manager
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.