Crown-Hill University is a private University, fully recognized by the National Universities Commission, having received its operational license in November, 2016 and it is ready to take off in 2016/2017 session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Academic position in the under-listed Faculty and Degree Programme:
Job Title: Senior Lecturer
Job Location: Kwara
Department: Computer Science
- Applicants must be authorities in the relevant fields with Ph.D from reputable Universities and they must have adequate scholarly publications in reputable journals.
- Applicants must have had at least 6 years of full-time teaching and research experience with ability to initiate and supervise research projects at postgraduate level.
- Administrative experience will be an advantage.
- Ability to give academic and professional leadership in relevant field is also required.
- Applicants for the above-listed position must be computer literate.
- Candidates are expected to possess good honours degrees and/or professional certificates/diploma in relevant field with appropriate number of years of experience for the post applied for.
- Candidates with Masters degrees and higher years of experience will have added advantage.
Salary and condition of service is comparable with what obtains in similar institutions in Nigeria.
16th December, 2016.
How to Apply
Only interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications and photocopies of their credentials with ten copies of their signed Curriculum Vitae containing names of three referees to: