Chevron is one of the world's leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in countries around the world. We explore, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute fuels and other energy products; manufacture and sell petrochemical products; generate power; and develop future energy resources, including biofuels and geothermal energy. To learn more, visit the Explore Chevron website.
We operate 100,000 barrels per day refinery in Milnerton, Cape Town, that produces gasoline, diesel, jet fuel, liquefied petroleum gas, fuel oil, paving asphalt and other products. Chevron South Africa also has interests in a lubricant oil manufacturing plant in Durban and maintains a laboratory and blending plant there.
Chevron recruitment 2017 is accepting online applications for the position of Administrative Invoicer located in Kroonstad, South Africa.
Job Title: Administrative Invoicer
Job Location: South Africa
Job Consideration: All countries can apply
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the daily execution and balancing of Stock Control in the Terminal and to ensure that the Terminal comply with the Global Stock Control Standard, SAP, EDI and Fuelfacs policies and procedures
- Accountable for performing the following critical tasks with emphasis on accuracy and quality: Daily/Weekly/Monthly inventory reconciliation. Out of tolerance inventory loss/gain investigations. Explanations and execution of corrective action
- Fosters compliance culture at the facility through effective execution of all administration controls which include but are not limited to: Hauler Payments. User Access. Segregation of Duties. SOX controls. RTS, JRNL’s and Credit/Debit notes. Banking and petty cash accounting
- Collaborates with plant management (TM) in addressing gaps and trends from Stock Control Administrative reviews. Ensure corrective actions are implemented and “open” items from Audits are closed in prescribed time. Handling and processing of Joint Venture accounts
- Successfully completed Senior Certificate/Grade 12 or equivalent
- Proven relevant experience as an Invoicer, ideally gained in a similar environment
- Sound communication skills
- Knowledge of Global Stock Control Standards, SAP, EDI and Fuelfacs policies
- Knowledge of Joint Ventures and Industry systems with regards to EDI
Application Deadline: January 17, 2017