Chevron is one of the world's leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in countries around the world. We explore, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute fuels and other energy products; manufacture and sell petrochemical products; generate power; and develop future energy resources, including biofuels and geothermal energy.
Job Title: Communications, Senior Coordinator
Job Location: Thailand
Job Consideration: All countries can apply
Job Requisition ID: #77002
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Develop and implement internal communications plan through various means of communications, such as executive / employee communications, email announcements, PR materials e.g. posters, brochures, leaflets, holding statements, key messages, organizing town hall/ and other events.
- Produce accurate copy (English & Thai), in line with house style, for a range of internal communications including speeches, news articles, bulletins, announcements, factsheets and briefings and Q&As.
- Acts as an administrator for intranet and internet websites and assuming moderator responsibility for feedback channels such as company’s email inboxes.
- Edit and proof-read the work of colleagues in line with house style and internal communications best practice.
- Coordinate with the vendor in the design and production of PR and communications materials such as company brochure, corporate video, or as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Plan and monitor budget spending for related internal communication initiatives.
- Serve as a duty roster for Press & Information Officer during emergencies(AEMT and crisis communication team)
- University graduate in Arts/Social Science/ Journalism/Advertising or in related fields
- At least 5 -10 years of work related experience
- Demonstrated ability to develop a communications strategy that engages and informs the workforce about business objectives. Ability to foster cooperation and teamwork with cross-functional groups.
- Experience in planning, organizing and staffing town halls and other events
- Excellent command of written & spoken English
- Computer literate in commonly uses office software and internet; graphic design skill is a plus
- Bi-lingual (English & Thai) capability, if not English is preferred
- Had experience in journalism / publication house / corporate communications or related fields
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply
To view more details click here