Chevron is one of the world's leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in countries around the world. We explore, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute fuels and other energy products; manufacture and sell petrochemical products; generate power; and develop future energy resources, including biofuels and geothermal energy.
Chevron Holdings Inc. (CHI) is a pioneer and leading multi-function Shared Services Center in the Philippines located in Makati City. With a workforce of more than 1,000, CHI delivers business services and solutions in areas such as finance, human resources, procurement, marketing support and information technology.
Chevron recruitment 2017 is accepting online applications for the position of Consumer Systems Support Analyst- Level 1 (Direct Hire Contractor) located in Makati, NCR (Manila)/Philippines.
Job Title: Consumer Systems Support Analyst- Level 1 (Direct Hire Contractor)
Job Location: Philippines
Job Consideration: All countries can apply
Job Requisition ID: #83701
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Handles first level calls and performs problem resolution for three “class of Trades” (NA Company Owned and Operated Stores, NA Franchise, and Canada Commission Agents). Support and resolve stores Back Office Systems issues related to hardware and software applications, assist store personnel with basic BOS PC issues.
- Performs subject matter expert (SME) functions including resolution of Level 1 escalated calls and inbound call overflow. Monitors level 1 agent availability and call volume management
- Logs and tracks all calls using a call tracking tool, responsible for escalating calls as appropriate, and ensures eventual resolution of the incident.
- Tracks incidents, documents problems and solutions, and records all activity and communications.
- Guides Retailer or Store manager through troubleshooting processes quickly and efficiently to minimize sales disruption and to keep service station operational.
- Provides training for procedural problems associated with the supported applications and related components.
- Analyzes issues, establishes priorities, anticipates consequences, makes decisions and takes action with fine attention to detail.
- Coordinates efforts with other support teams. Ensures that analysts are able to update or close their tickets and provides updated process documentations.
- Resolve System Level 2 support calls, requires higher level of technical skills, ability to think out of the box and resolve more complicated support issues. Requires good troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT, Computer Science, Engineering or other relevant fields
- At least 2 years experience in providing IT helpdesk support/call center/customer support
- Experience in documenting customer issues and work processes
- Proficient in the use of MS Office applications
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Outstanding skills in teamwork and customer engagement
- Must have the propensity to work in a proactive, result-oriented, and customer-focused environment
- Enjoy working with people of diverse cultural backgrounds
- Willing to work on night shift
- Willing to work on a project basis for 2 years
- Open to fresh graduates
Application Deadline: January 31, 2017 at 10:59 a.m. (Eastern Standard Time)