Chevron is one of the world's leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in countries around the world. We explore, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute fuels and other energy products; manufacture and sell petrochemical products; generate power; and develop future energy resources, including biofuels and geothermal energy.
Chevron recruitment 2017 is accepting online applications for the position of Corporate Brand Advisor located in San Ramon, California.
Job Title: Corporate Brand Advisor
Job Location: US
Job Consideration: All countries can apply
Job Requisition ID: #66401
The Corporate Brand Advisor serves as steward for the worldwide Chevron brand and identity, providing brand strategy and application consultation to business units globally, managing complex, strategic branding projects, and partnering with the Corporate Marketing team in developing and refining brand identity strategies, identity systems and global solutions
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for providing stewardship for the worldwide Chevron brand and identity program. Without supervision, provides consultative services to answer brand & identity queries from business units and operating companies.
- Provides counsel on the refinement and application of the global brand and identity system and guidelines, branding issues, and visual application requiring proven experience in branding strategy, design/production expertise, and deep knowledge of Chevron branding guidelines.
- Manages complex, strategic branding projects that require identifying root causes and strategic insights to inform development of creative solutions across the marketing mix that satisfy varying and evolving messaging & branding requirements across business units.
- Responsible for managing existing brand guidelines and coordinates any updates with outside Agencies.
- Partners with corporate brand manager to develop and/or refine brand identity strategy, identity systems, and global solutions.
- Responsible for the briefing, development and execution of select identity systems, such as wordmarks, and associated guidelines in partnership with the Agency.
- Partners with the corporate brand manager in the development and execution of internal brand & identity campaigns.
- Responsible for editorial development and management of Brand and Identity and Corporate Marketing communication tools, such as the Brand Ambassador Bulletin. Independently sources content, manages editorial, and production.
- Leads strategy development and tactics for brand engagement and activation.
- Responsible for maintaining the Chevron Brand and Advertising Center website. Leads and makes decisions relative to site enhancements, updates, reporting, and addressing technical issues.
- Develops and presents targeted Brand and Identity training for key audiences globally. Tailors presentations to audiences spanning from administrative networks to mid-level executives.
- Responsible for development of training tools, resources and training communications/tactics to educate and engage employees to broaden awareness and knowledge of branding guidelines.
- Bachelor's Degree;
- A minimum 5 years of brand/advertising experience;
- Demonstrates sound judgment in identifying brand identity issues that require further consultation, strategy refinement, escalation and/or exceptions and manages the process accordingly;
- Requires ability to think at the high strategic level and move at the tactical and project management level.
Application Deadline: January 24, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time)