Chevron recruitment 2017 is accepting online applications for the position of Finished Lubricants Sales Representative located in Prai, Penang Malaysia.
Job Title: Finished Lubricants Sales Representative
Job Location: Malaysia
Job Consideration: All countries can apply
The person is responsible and fully accountable for establishing and maintaining B2C/B2B Lubes portfolio to ensure optimum returns to the company and develops action plans to achieve contribution margin and sales volume as per Management Operating System (MOS) and Net Operating Income (NOI) guidance.
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Sales Process Execution
- Executes all 5 phases of the sales process
- Executes customer facing activities.
- Executes account plan actions to achieve profitability targets and retain business
- Accounts financial performance
Customer Relationship Development
- Builds relationship with Master Distributors and key distributor customers through active collaboration
- Determine Customer Segmentation
- Identify potential distributors
- Provide strategy to develop competitive advantage
Achieves the Business Plan scorecard target:
- Days Credit Sales Outstanding (DCSO) and Collection Efficiency Index (CEI)
- Account Receivable and follow-up on debts
- Direct OPEX management
- Manages Master Distributor accounts and monitors profitability
- Manages investment into new business for growth
- Implements world class sales system execution
- Markets development initiative
- Provides Market intelligence and best practices
Customer Tracking and Performance Management:
- Reviews and updates sales forecasts - input to demand management system
- Maintains account profile and plans in MOS
- Monitors account performance in MOS and updates actions plans to achieve targets
- Handles Distributor accounts planning and annual target setting
- Handles demand and inventory management monitoring
- Understand customer’s market chain
- Understand customer’s business strategy
- Identify Customer’s value drivers
- Develop customer’s value chain
- Maximize Level of customer satisfaction
- Develop Customer Relationship Management (CRM) programs to all Master Distributor.
- Diploma & above or equivalent preferably in Sales & Marketing discipline
- Minimum 5 years’ work experience in managing distributors & direct sales experience from within Lubricant Industry or experience in selling to automotive, motorcycle channels and B2B commercial accounts.
- Strong deployment and execution skills
- Demonstrated high level of business acumen
- Profit & Loss (P&L) Track Record
- Customer focus including demonstrated experience and understanding of Independent Car Workshop Sector Strategies, Markets and customers.
- Demonstrated team working and demand management skills
- Uses influence to achieve impact
Application Deadline: January 8, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time)