Chevron is one of the world's leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in countries around the world. We explore, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute fuels and other energy products; manufacture and sell petrochemical products; generate power; and develop future energy resources, including biofuels and geothermal energy.
Chevron’s corporate flight department, Corporate Aviation Services, recruitment 2017 is accepting online applications for pilot positions located in Oakland, California.
Job Title: Pilot
Job Location: US
Job Consideration: All countries can apply
- First Officers at Chevron’s Corporate Aviation Services travel worldwide assisting the Pilot-in-Command with flight operations. First Officers observe the highest levels of safety at all times, complete pre and post flight inspections, and must be able to assume the duties of Pilot-in-Command when required. All pilots of Aviation Services perform collateral duties and projects.
- The Captain functions as the Pilot-in-Command for assigned aircraft providing worldwide service. Has direct responsibility for the safety of passengers and crew, and the comfortable, timely operation of the aircraft. Supervises the flight crew and ensures that all the flight and ground operations comply with Federal and International Civil Aviation Organization regulations. Analyze weather conditions with the first officer and make decisions regarding possible delays, rerouting or flight cancellations. Participate in collateral duties assigned by the Chief Pilot and Standard/Training Team Leads.
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Observe the highest levels of safety at all times
- Maintain required qualifications and proficiency
- Complete pre and post flight inspections
- Operate aircraft world-wide without restriction
- Able to perform duties of pilot-in-command
- Perform collateral duties and projects
- After-hours, holiday and weekend work
- Highly Safety Sensitive Position
- 5,000 hours total pilot time
- 3,000 hours multi-engine flight time
- 2,000 hours heavy or jet flight time
- 200 hours flight time in previous 12 months
- FAA First Class Medical Certificate
- Gulfstream V Type Rating preferred
- FAA Airline Transport Pilot Rating
- EFIS/EICAS/FMS experience
- International and oceanic experience preferred
- Able to operate to any international destination
- Bachelors degree preferred
Application Deadline: January 9, 2017