Chevron is one of the world's leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in countries around the world. We explore, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute fuels and other energy products; manufacture and sell petrochemical products; generate power; and develop future energy resources, including biofuels and geothermal energy.
Chevron recruitment 2017 is accepting online applications for the position of SCM Technologies Specialist located in Bangkok, Thailand.
Job Title: SCM Technologies Specialist
Job Location: Thailand
Job Consideration: All countries can apply
Job Requisition ID: #79601
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Provide subject matter expertise for Supply Chain Management (SCM) technologies including, but not limited to: Ariba, JDE SCM modules, Ketera, SIMs, Insight, iLogistics, Web Application and MS Office Based Application.
- Drive continuous improvement and facilitate change management by proactively identifying gaps and developing efficient and effective solutions.
- Manage the deployment of global and local processes and systems
- Sustain SCM and End Users’ capability through system and related process training and maintain Knowledge Management portal
- Provide trouble shoot and consultation for internal and external users, Collaborate with Global Support Team on system administration tasks, Work closely with Finance, Maintenance, SCM Business analyst, SCM Inventory, SCM Buyers and SCM Contract administration to provide solutions
- Support other functions’ Initiatives that impact SCM people and processes
- Ensure governance for technologies across organization
- Facilitate Compliance and Auditors with system related processes and system configuration information
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, Supply Chain Management or related fields
- Minimum 3-4 years of work experience in technology deployment and support, preferably with SCM background
- Prefer experience with JDE inventory module and Ariba
- Self-starter, proactive, and able to work with minimum supervision
- Strong analytical skills, with ability to quickly identify, track and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Able to understand, have a sense of urgency and meet customer needs and priorities of business needs in an effective and efficient maners
- Strong desire to learn new things and being a quick learner
- Excellent English skills, both written and verbal. Able to express themselves clearly and to communicate with a diverse customer base
- Able to work in a dynamic and changing environment while maintaining a positive working relationships across functions and within a team
- Understanding of procurement, contracting, inventory, maintenance and finance processes (C-P2P processes)
Application Deadline: January 13, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time).
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply
To view more details click here