Chevron is one of the world's leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in countries around the world. We explore, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute fuels and other energy products; manufacture and sell petrochemical products; generate power; and develop future energy resources, including biofuels and geothermal energy.
Buenos Aires Shared Services Center (BASSC) is a global operation offering Finance and IT Services to support Chevron´s worldwide business. Chevron values integrity, trust, diversity and ingenuity.
Chevron recruitment 2017 is accepting online applications for the position of Semi-Senior/Senior Accountant Analysts with advanced/bilingual English level language skills to joing our Finance team in our Shared Services Center located in Puerto Madero, Argentina .
Job Title: Semi Senior/Senior Accountant Analysts
Job Location: Argentina
Job Consideration: All countries can apply
Responsibilities for this position will be:
- Monitoring and analyzing accounts and transactions handled for Chevron companies.
- Performing month-end and year-end closing activities.
- Ensuring that all transactions are recorded accurately, analyzed in a timely manner and in accordance to company guidelines and policies.
- Participating in process improvement efforts and working with customers to achieve overall improvements in both local and end-to-end processes.
- Ensuring resolution of both internal and external customer requests, queries and complaints in order to provide a high level of customer service
- Professionals with +4 years of accounting experience acquired in energy companies or international accounting firms.
- Experience in audit and accounting processes such as: accounts payables, accounts reconciliation, inventory, fixed assets, general ledger, intercompany, exchange accounting, credits and receivables, SOX regulations and internal controls, among others.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
- Advanced or bilingual English communication skills.
- Strong analytical, teamwork and customer engagement skills.
- Enjoys working with people of diverse cultural backgrounds.
- SAP knowledge is considered a plus.
Application Deadline: not stated