Chevron is one of the world's leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in countries around the world. We explore, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute fuels and other energy products; manufacture and sell petrochemical products; generate power; and develop future energy resources, including biofuels and geothermal energy.
Chevron recruitment 2017 is accepting online applications for the position of Total Remuneration Team Lead located in Bangkok, Bangkok /Thailand.
Job Title: Total Remuneration Team Lead
Job Location: Thailand
Job Consideration: All countries can apply
Job Requisition ID: #52507
- Provides policy counsel and administration for multiple, complex plans.
- Performs Total Remuneration surveys for customer group, hiring consultants where necessary.
- Design, develop and modify employee benefit plans; secures approvals and communicates
- Analyze industry and demographic trends to recommend and deploy plan design changes (e.g. Long-term care; domestic partner benefits)
- Consult with client groups on job placement issues for a reorganization
- Do complex survey analysis and interpretation of data to recommend salary structure changes.
- Represent the company with specialty survey group and develop presentations for major survey groups.
- Join business unit teams to develop solutions to emerging business issues.
- Provide consultation to management related to TR issues.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in related field
- 10 years of experiences in HR professional area or 5 years of experiences in compensation and benefits, salary survey and job evaluation in relevant business/industry
- Good knowledge of computer literacy and possess analytical skill
- Excellent in English both in written and oral communication
- Chevron is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
How to Apply: