Chevron is one of the world's leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in countries around the world. We explore, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute fuels and other energy products; manufacture and sell petrochemical products; generate power; and develop future energy resources, including biofuels and geothermal energy.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant to GM UKOP
Job Location: Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
Job Qualification: High School | Diploma | Degree
Job Consideration: All countries can apply
Chevron Upstream Europe have a requirement for an Administrative Assistant to provide support to the General Manager UKOP and the following departments: Offshore Operations Team Leads, Base Business Operations Support, Business Services Manager, Erskine and Alder.
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Department specific activities as directed by Managers/Team Leads and other personal assistance to Manager(s) where required e.g. General Manager (GM) calendar management, Enterprise Governance Board Co-ordinator.
- Provision of general secretarial and administrative support to team e.g. assistance/preparation of presentations, reports, distribution of department specific data sets/reports, graphs/charts, letters and memos ensuring consistent Chevron standards.
- Handling of GM expenses.
- Erskine and Alder partner interface and information sharing.
- General duties include but not limited to: travel arrangements, stationery requirement and mail management, PMP planning, out of office calendar administration, SharePoint updates and maintaining distribution lists.
- Function/events planning.
- Meetings management – booking rooms, catering if approved, video conference set up and taking notes if required.
- Facilitating team meetings as required.
- Offshore Operations Team Leads support, Base Business Operations Support team support, Business Services Manager support, Erskine and Alder support.
- Teams on-boarding and off-boarding including SmartBadge processing, desk requirements and IT Equipment ordering and retrieval.
- Requisitioning of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Processing service orders through Ariba and SAP/Invoicing Orders (minimal) where required.
- Procard reconciliation and reporting.
- Provide backup cover for Admin Network (as required) and Management suite.
- Good educational background with a recognized Business Administration Qualification preferred.
- Wide range of administration experience supporting a broad range of stakeholders, work flows and areas of the upstream business.
- Experience of personal assistant type work includes handling of sensitive and confidential material.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written at all levels both internal and external.
- Ability to prioritize own and others work through influential and facilitative leadership.
- A proven ability to use own initiative, anticipate and be proactive.
- Proven Organisational skills with the ability to deal with multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail and accuracy are key.
- Demonstrated competency in use of MS Office Suite, SharePoint, Ariba, BOX and other systems common to CUE.
- Awareness of iPad usage would be advantageous.
Chevron is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Application Deadline: 8th February 2017 at 11:59 p.m.