Chevron is one of the world's leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in countries around the world. We explore, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute fuels and other energy products; manufacture and sell petrochemical products; generate power; and develop future energy resources, including biofuels and geothermal energy.
Chevron Recruitment 2017 is accepting online applications for the position of Technologist -FE located in Bangkok,Thailand.
Job Title: Technologist - FE
Job Location: Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand
Job Qualification: High School | Diploma | Degree
Job Consideration: All countries can apply
Job Requisition ID: 54901
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate and manage process modification projects or installation of new facilities in support of ongoing operations in the Gulf of Thailand
- Responsible for the piping design and engineering solutions used and checking and issuing of piping design documents and drawings.
- Responsible for the detail material selections, engineering calculations, line lists and line classifications on flow sheets.
- Thorough knowledge of onshore design engineering for the oil and gas field.
- Familiarity with industry codes and standards (ASME B31.3, ASME VIII, ASME B31.4, ASME B31.8 and so on).
- Responsible for project work scope, related drawing, project schedules, cost estimates, develops engineering designs and specifications, conducts hazards analyses, selects contractors and suppliers, coordinates material delivery and fabrication
- Delivers work packages to the construction team and works with them to execute offshore projects in a safe and cost effective manner
- Monitor and controls project progress and expenditure for responsible projects
- Provide on-site supervision during installation, hook up and commissioning of responsible projects
- Provide direct support to Operations in process monitoring, optimization, troubleshooting, and turnaround planning
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering i.e. Chemical, Mechanical or Piping Engineering with GPA 2.75 or above
- Demonstrated success delivering technology-based solutions to business problems with proven business value generated
- Professional skills in piping design, piping material specification, and pipe stress engineering, ASME and similar codes.
- 3-5 years’ experience in oil & gas or related industry.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office tool
- Ability to work under a limited deadline and capable in project management
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Chevron is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Application Deadline: not stated