Chevron is one of the world's leading integrated energy companies. Offering some of the most dynamic career opportunities in the industry, Chevron Australia – headquartered in Perth – leads the development of the Gorgon and Wheatstone natural gas projects, and manages world-class operations and exploration activities.
Chevron Australia recruitment 2017 has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Medical Administrator to join the Human Resources (HR) Medical team. This 12 month maximum term role is based in Perth and will report to the Chief Medical Officer.
Job Location: Australia
Job Consideration: All countries can apply
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide support for the Chief Medical Officer including meeting coordination, visitor access and ad hoc support as required
- Coordinate monthly credit card reconciliation and management of funds
- Coordinate and manage service requests with medical provider
- Manage new starters including orientation and personal protective equipment
- Maintain confidentiality of records, encounters and cases for the team
- Act as the main point of contact in regards to information management and HR data management for sensitive personal data
- Coordinate medicals, specialist appointments and testing for Chevron mobilisations (offshore, Barrow Island and Onslow), Bechtel mobilisations, and others as applicable
- Review medical results received from vendor to ensure all results are completed and acceptable
- Coordinate all expat transfers and periodic medical paperwork for Chevron employees, and provide assistance as required with global expats and transfers
- Support fitness for duty work scopes including booking fitness for duty assessments and reports with the provider, and managing the results in a timely manner
- Provide support to the Lead Medic on Barrow Island, participating in emergency management exercises as required
- Commitment to health, environment and safety and Chevron best practices
- Strong administration skills with previous mobilisation experience preferred
- Experience within the medical or resources industry
- High attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential and sensitive personal information
- Strong communication skills with a proven ability to deal with a range of internal and external stakeholders across all levels
- Significant experience in providing excellent customer service in an empathetic manner working with individuals with highly sensitive and personal health issues
- Demonstrated ability to identify and build key relationships that contribute to high-class business results
- Demonstrated commitment to Chevron’s values of integrity, partnership and trust and achieving an incident and injury free environment
In return for these skills, attributes and experience, Chevron Australia will reward you with an exciting role, a competitive salary and a fantastic opportunity to develop your career with one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies. Chevron is proudly recognized as an employer of choice, guided by a vision of diversity and committed to equal employment opportunity.
Application Deadline: Wednesday 11 January 2017, 3pm WST
Get More Updates!