Chevron Holdings Inc. (CHI) is a pioneer and leading multi-function Shared Services Center in the Philippines located in Makati City. With a workforce of more than 1,000, CHI delivers business services and solutions in areas such as finance, human resources, procurement, marketing support and information technology.
Chevron recruitment 2017 is accepting online applications for the position of Senior Finance Analyst located in Makati City.
Job Title: Communications, Senior Coordinator
Job Location: Philippines
Visa Availability: Self
As a Senior Finance Analyst, you will have the opportunity to experience providing a full range of finance, accounting and analytical services to Chevron’s many business units. Our purpose for this hiring is to attract, develop and retain highly talented finance professionals with the potential for advancement to leadership positions.
The successful candidate shall go through Chevron’s Finance Manila Development Program (FMDP).
Candidates should have the following skills:
- Ability to apply accounting policies and principles to properly record, report and maintain financial data associated with operational activities
- Can provide advice and foresight on the financial repercussions of unusual and more complex accounting entries
- Understands business process risk and controls quickly and engages key stakeholders in resolving issues and closing process gaps.
Analysis and Problem Solving:
- Ability to review processes, discrepancies and anomalies and recommends improvements by collaborating with affected work group and business partners.
- Can utilize understanding of systems interrelationship to be able to spot and correct errors.
- Identifies IT/system enhancements that will add value to the process.
- Effectively interacts with diverse teams, providing clear, logical communications in a concise manner to relevant stakeholders, including senior management
- Effectively responds to ad-hoc and more complex questions and business events with foresight and awareness.
- Can utilize understanding of customer needs, enterprise knowledge, and industry events to drive continuous improvements and ensure process standardization
- Managing Performance:
- Ability to set priorities and manages multiple deadlines, completed assignments are reviewed on an as-needed basis
- Can provide coaching or assistance in the development plans of others.
- Ability to develop cohesive working relationships with co-workers and external customers/suppliers to facilitate the accomplishment of tasks requiring their involvement and support.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy or Business
- Strong academic performance
- Strong leadership potential
- Excellent communication ability
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- At least 8 years of work experience
- Experience in one or more of the following systems an advantage: SAP, JDE, Hyperion or Ariba.
- Project management or audit experience.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2017 at 11:59 p.m.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply
To view more details click here
Get More Updates!