Chevron is one of the world's leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in countries around the world. We explore, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute fuels and other energy products; manufacture and sell petrochemical products; generate power; and develop future energy resources, including biofuels and geothermal energy.
Chevron recruitment 2017 is accepting online applications for the position of Solution Specialist located in Bangkok, Thailand.
Job Title: Solution Specialist
Job Location: Thailand
Job Consideration: All countries can apply
Requisition ID: #76110
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Support Geoscience application functionalities to address day-to-day business operations. Main applications (but not limited to) are Landmarks Suite, Petrel, and Geolog, etc.
- Support G&G Data management and Interpretation Project Management.
- Accountable for ensuring system compliance with Company and IT policies and standards related to information security, data management, and application administration.
- Bachelor of Science in Geology
- 3-5 years of work experience as G&G application and data management
- Experience with relational databases such as Oracle is preferred
Application Deadline: January 11, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time).
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply
To view more details click here
Get More Updates!