ExxonMobil Recruitment 2018: ExxonMobil, the largest publicly traded international oil and gas company, uses technology and innovation to help meet the world’s growing energy needs. We hold an industry-leading inventory of resources and are one of the world’s largest integrated refiners, marketers of petroleum products and chemical manufacturers. We must continuously achieve superior financial and operating results while simultaneously adhering to high ethical standards.
Over the last 125 years ExxonMobil has evolved from a regional marketer of kerosene to the largest publicly traded energy company in the world. ExxonMobil has a long history of leadership in the petroleum and petrochemical industries.
|ExxonMobil Recruitment 2018|
Benefits of Working at ExxonMobil
- High competitive salary package
- Free annual vacation ticket to any region of the world of your choice
- Free transportation within Dubai & Sharjah
- Free uniform and uniform laundry service
- Free Health Insurance
- Free Training & Induction as per the needs of the job
- Participation in different activities and events sponsored by Dubai Duty Free
- Continuous development process through training programmes and educational seminars
- Potential growth based on performance and opportunities for promotion
ExxonMobil Recruitment 2018
Job Position Post date: May 16, 2018
Job Position Location: Longview, TX, US
Job Position Company: ExxonMobil
Job Position Estimated Salary: $22,000 - $30,000 a year
Job Position Role Summary
- Provide clerical support to the Longview Field Office.
Job Position Role Responsibilities
- Answer phones and greet office visitors.
- Pick up and sort incoming mail.
- Scan and process company invoices.
- Maintain third party monthly statements and monitor for current information.
- Generate reports for Supervisors and Superintendent.
- Vendor contact for accounts payable.
- Data entry in various systems.
- Assist field personnel with general questions and needs.
Job Position Expected Level of Proficiency
- General office experience preferred.
- Oil/gas industry experience a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Evin, ADP, AS400 ISeries preferred.
- Strong computer skills to include the Microsoft Office suite of products.
Job Position Employment Opportunities
XTO Energy/ExxonMobil is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Nearest Major Market: Longview
Job Segment: Accounts Payable, Clerical, Mid-Range, Administrative Assistant, Data Entry, Finance, Administrative, Technology
Get More Updates!